£32000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client a leading tourist attraction is looking to recruit an experienced Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join them at their site in Pembrokeshire.
The role of Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the planning, organisation and implementation of electrical engineering works across the site and portfolio attractions. Ensure maximum availability of facilities, attractions for the safe enjoyment of guests.
* To prepare all attractions for statutory annual electrical inspections.
* To deliver the safe, effective maintenance and statutory inspection of all attractions and equipment with the aim of maximising equipment availability and safety in operation.
* To source electrical items required for the upkeep, repair and routine maintenance of all attractions and facilities.
* Monitor and maintain an agreed supply and stock of electrical items required for attractions and facilities.
* Work alongside third-party contractors to ensure the efficient completion of tasks related to the upkeep of attractions and facilities.
* Ensure faults are rectified expediently, whilst encouraging engineers to provide and act upon options to reduce recurrence and improve asset reliability.
* Ensure the completion of scheduled tasks, operations and routine activities, providing regular updates to Head of Engineering and Estates, and other Senior Management.
* Ensure the upkeep and organization of all workshop and Engineering facilities.
* Ensure attractions areas are kept clean and free of debris/waste arising from maintenance activities
* Be fully conversant with attraction manuals to understand extent of maintenance activities required
* Ensure that environmental, health and safety, engineering/estates and quality standards and procedures are adhered to.
* To ensure the upkeep of electrical drawings, records and policies. To be the lead representative for onsite electrical works.
The successful candidate:
* As a minimum have an Electrical Level 3 NVQ Diploma, or City and Guilds 2391 or 2394/5
* In addition to Level 3 NVQ you will have 17th Edition BS7671
* Be experienced in reactive and planned works in Electrical Systems and Equipment
* The ability to analyse technical drawings and have close attention to detail
* Strong knowledge and working experience with PLC's and VFD's
* Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary
* Proven track record in hands on fault finding
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
* Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
* Responds well to pressure
* Technical mindset
* Ability to read mechanical and electrical engineering drawings and OEM manuals
* Confident in working at heights
* Full Driving Licence