30 days ago
Centric Recruitment currently has a branch network throughout South Wales. As a recruitment specialist, Centric specialise in: - Pharmaceutical & Medical Device, Automotive & Engineering, Warehousing & Logistics, Administration & Finance, Contact Centre, Legal, Construction & Rail.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our permanent division based at our office in Cardiff.
We are keen on hearing from existing trainee or experienced consultants about a range of opportunities in the business.
Do you have the desire and passion to succeed in the recruitment industry where you are in control of your earning potential?
Reporting in to the Permanent Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate/client process from initial enquiry through to placement.
- Responsible for generating new business
- Advertising vacancies
- Resourcing candidates
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews
- General administration and own diary management
- Liaison with customers
- Building excellent client and candidate relationships
- Reporting on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
The successful candidate:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with clients at a senior level
- Confident manner
- The ability to work under pressure
- Clean driving licence and access to a car
- A results orientated person
- Ambitious and passionate about people
- A professional and target driven individual
- A proven track record within a sales role would be beneficial
- Recruitment industry knowledge would be beneficial
- Good negotiating skills
- Numeracy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you believe you have what Centric are looking for and want to build your career in a sales environment as a Recruitment Consultant, please apply to Gemma Atwick on or call 02921 678736.