£10 - £13 per hour
2 months ago
Centric Recruitment's client is looking for a Junior Maintenance Engineer to join their rapid growing team on site in Newport. You will work 5 days per week, initially day shifts but eventually you will be placed on to rotating days and afternoon shifts. Ideally, you will be available for interview and start immediately.
* To Respond to process equipment breakdowns in a way that minimises downtime of equipment and processes.
* To carry out maintenance tasks assigned and complete these in a way that maximizes machine performance and reliability
* To adhere to all departmental and business procedures to maintain and promote a high standard of customer care
* To implement and enforce Company Policy and Procedures
* To take part in or lead special projects or investigations as required by the Factory Manager / Business
What you will need for the role / what it will take
- Relevant Engineering qualifications (Electrical Mechanical Engineering, health & safety, etc.)
- Experience of FMCG operations, computer literate with experience Microsoft Office programs.
- PLC fault finding/diagnostics along with a strong health and safety ethic and HACCP would be beneficial.
- Strong communications skills, able to work within a team, or on own initiative with a positive can-do attitude.