£23000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
4 months ago
IT Support Opportunities (x2 Vacancies Available)
Cardiff, South Wales
To provide technical IT support to staff and management to help them resolve software and hardware problems with Thin Clients, desktop PC`s, Laptops, Servers, Firewalls, Routers and Switches.
To support the IT infrastructure for our contact centre in Cardiff. Liaise with vendors for ensuring service availability is met as per the client requirements.
Adhere to ITIL based IT policies and procedures for IT Service Management
- Respond to enquiries from staff and management to help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Maintain appropriate records of all logged issues.
- Support users in the use of IT equipment by providing appropriate coaching/training and advice.
- Be involved in the maintenance of a list of suppliers/sub-contractors that may be required to assist in the resolution of more complex technical problems; arrange support as appropriate by liaison with the suppliers.
- Have input to recommending suitable software/hardware where these may improve performance.
Qualifications, experience & skills:-
You will have;
- Third level I.T. qualification experience in an I.T. Support role
- Proven experience / knowledge in MS Windows, Server & MS Office.
- Experience / knowledge of Desktop / Server / Laptop hardware
- Experience of networking
- Strong technical / troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in a helpdesk environment
-Has the ability to assist in the support of 400+ desktops
-Ability to manage resources and systems.
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
-Ability to work well as part of a team as well as own initiative.
Whilst this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Click that 'APPLY' button now and don't miss out!
Still unsure? The call Mike Goodwin on 02921 678736