5 months ago
Our client a leading specialist within the Timber sector is looking to recruit an experienced Internal Sales Co-ordinator to join their successful team based at their site in Newport.
Working with the Sales Manager the Internal Sales role is responsible for all aspects of the sales process including quoting, converting quotes to orders and processing orders. You will also need to provide excellent customer service on behalf of the company and you will be required to develop business opportunities to new and existing clients. You will act professionally at all times and in accordance with the company's core values.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Sales role:
* Deal quickly and efficiently with customer enquiries via phone and e-mail.
* Following up of quotes.
* Maintain and develop strong customer relationships
* Actively promote the company's products and services
* Source new sales opportunities in a proactive manner with calls and emails
* Understand customer needs and requirements
* Understand the customers credit/payment facility ensuring it is managed correctly
* Work closely with and support the team in all aspects of the business
* Provide support to our external sales representatives
* Achieve agreed sales targets.
* Meet agreed Key Performance Indicators.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Proven experience in sales/sales administration role.
* Excellent administration and organisation skills.
* Flexible and resilient with an ability to cope in a busy and challenging environment.
* Self-motivated and focused individual with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
* A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* IT literate with experience of Microsoft Excel.
* An aptitude for working with numbers and to a high degree of accuracy.
* Confident and professional telephone manner
* Committed to excellent customer service