Up to £16000 per annum
25 days ago
Job Role: Insurance Executive
Hours: 38.75 per week (Mon-Thu 9am - 5.30pm or 10.30am -7pm and Fri 9-5)
Also flexible with Saturdays - 9am - 5pm every other week
TO START WITHIN THE NEW YEAR
In this exciting role, you will be joining a new team within a new department. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will handle all types of customer queries relating to car insurance. You will take ownership of each of your customers and work together with other teams to ensure a timely and positive result is given.
You will develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of the products on offer to customers. You will then apply this to each customer you speak to, giving them a great experience, whilst also ensuring you adhere to regulatory requirements.
Whilst this is mainly a phone-based role, you will use various ways to communicate with your customers, such as email and live chat, depending on which channel best suits their needs and lifestyle.
- Are passionate about providing standout customer service
- Have had previous experience working in a customer service environment particularly in insurance
- Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, with good attention to detail.
- Have a strong work ethic and enjoy self-development.
- Enjoy working towards targets within a team
- Working within a regulated environment.
There will be development opportunities for candidates that have experience with coaching, buddying and mentoring other team members.
Please forward your CV