Up to £29610.82 per annum
4 months ago
Our client a leading specialist within the Automotive sector is looking to recruit an experienced HR Officer to join their successful team based at their site in Llanelli.
To provide efficient day to day support for the HR Lead, ensuring service users are provided with key information on HR processes and procedure in compliance with statutory obligations and best practice. To assist in the processing of all employee data by utilising the Human Resources Information Systems.
* Effective case management of people related issues such as: investigations, disciplinaries, performance management, grievance and absence management including all related administration.
* Provide guidance in relation to employment law legislation and best practice in line with policy and procedure.
* Provide training at all levels in relation to changes to procedures and the implementation of new processes including the development and communication of presentations/documentation.
* Deal with and resolve employee relation issues.
* Research and prepare information for policy development and implementation.
* Develop effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across the organisation.
* Involvement in project work as required.
* To support the Human Resource Lead in all HR related activities to ensure the continued effectiveness of the Human Resource function.
* Deliver outstanding customer services to all employees whilst undertaking your role, displaying a 'can do' attitude.
* Manage and develop Apprenticeship program
* Must demonstrate the need for confidentiality and sensitivity at all times.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Competent IT skills
* Sound knowledge of UK employment legislation
* Knowledge of ER procedures and processes such as, disability, diversity and equal opportunities
* Ability to work well under pressure and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
* Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
* Excellent organisational, planning and attention to detail skills
* Ability to prepare reports, adapt to change and deliver presentations
* Commercial awareness
* Able to work alone and within a team as required
* Self-driven and highly motivated
* Good judgement and decision-making abilities
* Enthusiastic and willing to learn and take on new tasks
You will have the ability & experience to:
* Previous experience in a busy Human Resource function undertaking a HR generalist role is essential
* Experience of liaising and consulting with Trade Unions
* CIPD minimum Level 5 or equivalent
* Experience in writing training presentations and delivery
* Ability to Travel for work is essential