£27000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
Centric are currently recruiting experienced HR Advisor's to start asap.
You will work on a temporary contact for 3-6 months. However, for the right candidate there is a possibility that the role will go permanent.
Role & Responsibilities
Your responsibilities as the HR advisor will include but not limited to:
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
The ideal candidate will come from a Manufacturing background with experience of Employer Relations.
You will also have experience in;
- Cultural change and previous experience of restructure
- Investigations / Performance reviews / dealing with Absence
- GMB Union (essential)
It is essential that you are a strong communicator and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Working without a HR Manager initially, you will be mentored by a HR Advisor off site who will accompany you twice per week.
You will be qualified to CIPD level 5, with at least 3 years experience within an HR department.