Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is currently looking for a Higher Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor within the Operations Department.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of Higher Apprenticeship programmes, undertaking NVQ and VRQ assessment and / or training programmes.
Ideally the applicant should have experience in the following areas:
* Workshop delivery, and the confidence to deliver NVQ and VRQ holistically. Current occupational competence to ensure an up to date working knowledge of the relevant framework.
* Good communication skills and a flexible approach with the ability to organise and prioritise own workload are essential.
* Applicants must have their own transport and hold a full clean driving licence.
* Essential qualifications: TAQA Assessor Award
* Desirable: PGCE/ET01/PTTLS