£27390 - £29610 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is a leading manufacturer within its field. Due their continued growth, they are looking for a Graduate R&D Engineer to join the business.
As a Graduate R&D Engineer you will be responsible for searching out best and new process and material technologies to apply to innovative heat exchange products for applications.
* Development, design and Integration of 'best' technologies in to a 'real world environment'.
* Creating hypothesis, solutions and ideas, then proving by fundamental engineering methodologies and testing processes.
* Establish relationships with Professional Institutes and Universities.
* Close working with the Global Product Development Teams.
* Balance of 'hands on' and 'theoretical' engineering.
* Carry out patent searches.
* Engineering Degree or equivalent, preferably with a metallurgy or chemistry content.
* Knowledge and interest of manufacturing systems.
* Knowledge and interest of heat treatment process and aluminium joining.
* Self-motivated & well organised with a 'Can Do' attitude.
* Eager to learn and develop.
* Control your projects by applying project management skills.
* Interface effectively across functions & regions.
* Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA / PFMEA / DMAIC Six Sigma.