Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
£8.50 - £8.85 per hour + Shift Allowance + Overtime
14 days ago
Role - FLT Driver
Rate of Pay - £8.50 - £8.85 per hour plus shift allowance + overtime
Contract - Temp to Perm
Location - Baglan Port Talbot
Centric Recruitment have an immediate requirement for FLT Driver for our well-established client based in Baglan.
The company is a premium supplier of quality nutritional supplements and offers an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established workforce providing long term employment prospects.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Team Leader, the successful candidate will play a key role within the team to ensure KPI's and warehouse targets are met efficiently, accurately, on time and to the highest quality and food safety standards: -
Duties include -
* Picking materials in FIFO order accurately through works order instructions.
* Processing of material returns from production areas accurately back into warehouse locations.
* Perform cycle counting of materials over a fixed period.
* Ensure all documentation is completed to a high standard.
The successful candidate will: -
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Responsible for correct working procedures and personal adherence to various regulatory guidelines.
* Be proactive, able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure with problem solving skills.
* Be a good team player but able to work on own initiative.
* Have good numerical skills with excellent attention to detail.
* Required to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
Previous experience, knowledge of operating procedures, Counter Balance \ Reach Truck Fork Lift Truck licence and basic IT skills an advantage.
Candidates should be educated to GCSE level or have at least two years' experience in a material handling or similar environment.