Up to £39000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
4 months ago
Finishing Leader Opportunities Available (x5)
Do you have experience of working as a Finishing Leader or similar role - looking for the opportunity to progress into a leader role?
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing environment (preferably in finishing or similar)?
If so, then this is the role for YOU!!!
Fantastic opportunities for experienced Finishing Leaders to join their extremely successful team.
A great time to forward thinking medical company who are at the forefront and leaders in their field.
Due to ongoing growth, the company needs YOU to be part of this ongoing growth and success.
This position is responsible for assisting in the management and coordination of some aspects of a manufacturing business unit on a shift basis, including adhering to established quality, production, and regulatory standards, staffing, production output, costs and customer order fill rates, with the emphasis on finishing end of manufacturing process.
Looking for someone who: -
- Adheres to and follows all safety procedures and practices. Immediately reports any safety concerns or violations to management. Is proactive in identifying areas for improvement.
- Maintains positive contacts both within the immediate group and with other areas for exchange of information. Works as part of a group within each process.
- Consistently achieves individual production output targets and productivity objectives set by the production supervisor.
- Drives root cause and corrective action within the BU for issues affecting performance.
- In conjunction with the Production Supervisor works with the maintenance team, to ensure optimum machine availability within the cell.
- Where necessary and appropriate will deputies for the Production Supervisor in team meetings, business unit meetings or in discussions with functional teams.
- Working to strict safety and quality requirements, help to achieve daily production requirements in terms of quality and quantity to meet customer expectations and requirements, optimizing efficiency and maintaining operational excellence. You will be able to work on many/all areas throughout the assembly process with little supervision.
- Works in conjunction with the Production Supervisor to ensure departmental training plans are kept up to date and, where necessary, help with the training of operators to ensure the highest standards of compliance.
You will have: -
- Experience of working with continuous improvement tools (Such as 5S, CAPA, RCA, VoE and TPS) - [Preferable, but not essential]
- Competent in using MS Office
- Knowledge of engineering processes, including CNC operations (milling, turning and grinding performed).
- Experience of audits, GMP practices and regulations