Up to £24.64 per hour
4 months ago
Centric Recruitment is recruiting a Finance Business Partner on behalf of their Newport based client;
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, you'll be responsible for the Census and Data Collection Transformation Programmes within the Population and Public Policy area, and will deliver high quality financial MI, analysis and monthly accounting processes. Through doing this you will support and advise your customers, allowing and enabling them to make informed business decisions.
Harnessing leading edge analytical and automation tools (Alteryx, Tableau and Oracle Fusion) you'll collate, cleanse and analyse the data, applying context to inform and advise your customers in the business. An authentic leader and expert accountant, you will build an engaged and motivated team, building their capability and resilience, providing a fun and supportive environment with a focus on active problem solving, one-to-one coaching and continuous professional development.
This is an exciting and high profile opportunity to have a genuine impact on both financial and organisational performance.
Location: Newport, with occasion travel to Titchfield and London
Pay rate £24.64
Duration: 3 months (with a view to extend)
Working Hours: 37 hours
Annual Leave allowance: 34 days including bank holidays
- Proven technical accounting knowledge and understanding, evidenced either by a formal accounting qualification or significant relevant financial management experience.
- First-class leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record in a finance environment and experience of managing an operational team
- A talent for making sense of complex accounting concepts and solving technical accounting problems.
- Experience of Alteryx or Tableau to complement this (or similar BI and analytics tools) would be an advantage.