£22000 - £25000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client a leading electronics manufacturer are looking to recruit an Expeditor/Buyer to join their successful team based at their site in Newport for a 6-month contract initially.
To work in a customer focused environment, to expedite purchase orders with some material purchasing.
* Expedite purchase orders.
* Purchase material in support of the customer focused buyer
* Run shortage reports and align supplier deliveries with the business requirements
* Maintain ERP database so business has 3 month visibility of material clearance
* Manage supplier open order books.
* Monitor and Process minimum order quantity and excess stock details.
* Assist the Buyers to meet customer requirements.
* Development of Expediting
* Liaise on high value accounts.
The successful candidate:
* To be educated to A level
* A minimum of 5 Grade C+ GCSE's
* A proven track record in a similar role.
* A willingness to take ownership
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good Communication skills, both verbally, and written
* Good interpersonal skills
* To be proficient in IT packages
* Conversant with MRP/ERP systems