Up to £7.83 per hour
22 days ago
Role: Domestic Assistant
Location: Cardiff (CF5 area)
Rate: £7.83 per hour
Hours: 8am to 1.30pm Monday to Friday
Cleaners required to work on a part-time basis (27.5hours) in the CF5 area. Start date is Monday 18th June 2018.
4 week contract with a possible extension. You will then be required to work 27th August for 3 weeks - The successful candidate must have previous cleaning experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
To ensure that designated rooms and other areas are kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
* To deep clean, wash, sweep, and polish using the appropriate cleaning equipment and to empty bins in designated areas.
* To change bed linen as necessary.
* To service rooms for conference delegates.
* To adhere to relevant Health, Safety and Hygiene legislation.
* To assist in the reporting of maintenance faults and damage to the Halls Administration Office.
* To provide a friendly environment for all residents.
* To keep store cupboards in a clean and tidy condition.
* To remove and wash nets as required.
* To clean windows and glazed panels as required.
* To make available Vacuum Cleaners and bags for students use.
* To carry equipment including duvets, pillows and cleaning equipment as necessary.
* To carry out a thorough recess clean.
* Any other such reasonable duties, which are required for the effective performance of activities within the Unit.
Basic hygiene skills
Good personal communication skills
Domestic experience in a similar environment essential
Good level of English as you may correspond with students