£30000 - £35000 per annum + Annual Bonus
19 days ago
Role: Dialler Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: Flexible between the hours of 8am and 10pm, 7 days per week
Our Client has been providing innovative, customer centric business process management solutions to the world's leading organisations - across the Telecommunications & Media, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Publishing industries for over a decade.
They are an outsourcing company to trusted business partners - by keeping thier focus on delivering value. The emphasis is on improving customer experience, simplifying business processes, increasing productivity, and creating a positive revenue impact.
The successful candidate will be based at their Cardiff Contact Centre
The Dialler Manager role is a vital link between the client and the operation providing insight that the operations team can use to enhance the performance and productivity across the floor to make the contract financially viable. It is also essential in ensuring that the business remain compliant with all regulatory and legal requirements including OFCOM, DPA, FCA. To manage the Dialler and support the Business Implementation team in the production of daily Client and Management Reporting.
- Manage dialler functionality including blended, inbound and outbound campaigns, SMS and E-mail.
- Development and creation of new campaigns ensuring staff resource plan is optimised to campaign requirements.
- Deliver effective dialling strategies to enhance the success of multiple outbound sales campaigns.
- Responsible for the production of outbound campaign performance, adherence and productivity reporting. Ensuring campaign targets are met.
- Monitoring the team and agent performance through blended/dialler system and maintain maximum productivity with minimum idle time.
- Keep dialler downtime to a minimum and ensure any issues are communicated to management immediately.
- Daily performance reporting delivered to the operation.
- Providing analysis to the operation manager and team leaders to help increase performance and productivity across the floor.
- Present, explain and gain support for changes to the dialler strategies or processes based on analysis.
- Analyse data files and best dialling times to keep the operation as productive as possible.
- Produce daily Client and MI Reporting such as:
- Data penetration reports.
- Campaign activity reports.
- Calling list summary reports.
- Hourly Campaign specific reports.
- Constant monitoring of agent activity to ensure maximum productivity is achieved.
- Pacing strategy utilised for campaigns where necessary.
- Liaising daily with team leaders to discuss dialler strategy and targets for the day ahead.
- Maintenance of dialler templates and provision of these to the business where necessary.
- Proactive dialler feedback to team leaders to provide an accurate picture of dialler activity.
- Continually analyse campaign and agent performance to identify opportunities to increase contact rates and subsequent sales.
- Meet deadlines for reporting and that the reports are accurate and presented to highest standards.
- Be the key contact and liaison point for the supplier of our dialler technology.
- Ensure all campaigns are compliant and meet all regulatory and legal requirements including OFCOM, DPA, FCA.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties as necessary.
Experience & skills:
- Previous Outbound Dialler experience
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel / Access.
- MS - SQL User.
- PC literate and good keyboard skills.
- Good listening and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, simplifies complex and ambiguous matters; thinks laterally and creatively; displays sound judgement and resolves problems.
- Able to analyse, interpret and communicate complex problems in numeric data.
- Experience of dealing with conflict with subordinates, peers and line managers.
- Result-orientated, ambitious and reliable.
- Technical knowledge to support the setup and implementation of dialler technology.
- Results driven and commercially aware.
- Conscientious and reliable individual who is self-motivated.
- Open and trustworthy.
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude to work; unafraid to challenge the status quo but risk aware; willing to add extra value to the service provided.
- Keen for self-development and personal growth; inspirational.
- Needs to be able to work proactively and independently.
10% bonus paid annually