Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
£7.83 - £8.3 per hour
7 months ago
Role - Data Entry Clerk
Hours - Full Time Monday to Friday 8.00 - 4.00 (can be flexible for the right candidate)
Rate of Pay - £7.83 +
Contract - Temporary
Location - Port Talbot
Centric Recruitment are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic data entry clerk, for an immediate start. We are recruiting for our well-established client based in Baglan, Port Talbot.
Candidates will need to have the following experience -
The Data Entry Clerk will have a good understanding of production systems and must be a team player willing to undertake a variety of tasks. Previous experience of inputting and understanding figures is essential. The Key duties of the Data Entry Clerk will include but are not limited to; entering accurate production figures and information onto the system, proof reading, filing, organising documents, checking information on the system, supporting the wider team and department manager, and other ad hoc data entry duties.
The successful candidate will
* Be immediately available to start ESSENTIAL
* Have worked in an administrative and/or data entry clerk role before ESSENTIAL
* Be highly accurate and have good attention to detail ESSENTIAL
* Be able to work well within a team and by themselves ESSENTIAL
* Having worked as a Data Entry Clerk in a Manufacturing environment would be DESIRABLE
Public transport available in the area.
Onsite parking is also available