£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Maternity Cover 9 - 12 month Contract Based London plus other client sites
Job Title: Customs Supply Chain Analyst
Reports to: Manager / Senior Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Our client a leading global specialist within the Freight and Logistics sector is looking to recruit an experienced Analyst to join the team supporting the growth and success. The role involves travelling across 3 sites.
Undertake initial surveys and prepare feedback presentations as required. To support the growth of our client by the design and delivery of effective and profitable logistics solutions for both new and existing customers. Support retention and sales development of existing business. Development of new business and the generation of 'consultancy' revenue. Contribute to improvement and development of initial customs survey and feedback analysis tools. Ensure division budget is achieved by maximising gaine-share opportunity and recharge of costs.
Provide appropriate assistance and information to operational implementation teams/branches at commencement of new projects, to include a review and update of the existing client Project plan template. Provide appropriate assistance and information on customs compliance and best practice to the business. Assist in the development and integration of new resources for the surveying and analysis team.
The Successful Candidate
* Minimum 5 years logistics experience
* Must have professional experience
* In depth knowledge of customs regimes and practices
* Financial awareness
* Management of people
* Technical Skills ICT skills, including Microsoft Project
* Customs management systems
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Ability to handle pressure and good time-management skills
* Ability to adapt to change
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Enthusiasm and flexibility
* Problem solving and analysis skills
* Presentation skills.