5 months ago
Customer Service/Pricing Assistant
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 1pm
This is a dual role:
In conjunction with the current Pricing Analyst, to ensure all products are priced and listed on relevant platform with relevant postage service; to reprice product as necessary to ensure timely sell through for maximum income.
To ensure that all customer communication via all platforms is answered in a timely and relevant manner; to deal with escalated issues in a professional and organised way
Key roles and Responsibilities
* Ensure all products are priced and listed on appropriate platform
* Research as necessary to ensure products are priced competitively against market and our stock level
* Learn Groupon deal set-up and deal management.
* Deal with all customer communication within agreed timescales via phone and / or email
* Support Customer Service colleagues including remote team as required
* Ensure that all platform cases are responded to in a timely manner
* Oversee refund payments as required
* Work with Listings and Warehouse to deal with customer queries
Education, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel
* Basic understanding of buying / selling process on eBay / Amazon would be desirable, but not essential.
* Ability to analyse data at basic level - understanding how many weeks of stock we are holding based on current sales rate
* Ability to problem solve
* Ability to prioritise work
* Willingness to train and learn new skills, including a new bespoke Software.
* Self motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently where required
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels
* Well organised, methodical, realistic and reliable
* Team player with ability to flex requirements to meet the needs of the business
Please can you apply with your CV