Up to £8.79 per hour
6 months ago
Job Role: Customer Service/Administrator
Salary: £8.79 per hour
Hours: 9-5pm (35 hours per week)
THIS IS A TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT ROLE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
Coordination of the customer service and order processing activities related to Elite Systems, ensuring all orders and customer claims are dealt with in accordance with company procedure.
Coordinate Elite component purchase orders.
Support Elite Systems colleagues where required.
Reporting directly to the Elite Systems Supply Chain Manager.
- Process Elite component orders and coordinate supply of relevant goods for delivery to to customer site.
- Liaising with Suppliers to confirm stock availability.
- Generate all necessary Purchase Orders.
- Bulk order management and resolution - i.e. receive, enter and acknowledge initial material commitments from customers; ensure data base of bulk orders is kept up-to-date.
- Field and log customer issues and claims.
- Processing of customer guarantee requests.
- Liaise with dispatch department to resolve any delivery issues.
- Confer with customers and business units on lead times.
- Checking customer and supplier confirmations.
- Filing of relevant documentation.
- Professional telephone manner.
- IT literate.
- Organised, systematic and precise.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Attentive to detail.
- GCSE's or equivalent in Mathematics and English.
- Must have driver's license and access to a vehicle.