Perth, Western Australia
Up to £45000 per annum
17 days ago
CONTRACT LOCATION PERTH AUSTRALIA
Contact Centre-Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Department
Contract: 6 months
Location: Perth, Australia
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Manager for a 6-month overseas contract.
The candidate will be required to follow a brief for the enhancement of continuous improvement within their Contact Centre based in Perth, Australia.
You will be responsible for developing and leading a team of people to deliver consistent levels of excellent service and improved business retention.
Key responsibilities include:
* Create and nurture an open and honest environment that encourages and supports the delivery of excellent customer service.
* Connect and inspire the team to encourage continual development and improved capability.
* Champion change and take personal responsibility for driving change forward.
* Deliver improved business retention metrics
* Constructively and continually challenge the working practices, generating new ideas and take them from concept through to delivery.
* Deliver consistent levels of service while planning and considering the requirements for the future and the need to deliver a model that sustains once the assignment period has ended:
o Right People in place
o Right Processes in place
o Improved Customer Retention Sustained
* Responsible for operational risks and controls to ensure these are compliant with regulatory, legislative and internal requirements.
* Deliver an appropriate set of KPI's that demonstrated excellent customer service
* Actively engage with other areas in operations and the business to improve service proposition and promote "team" ethos.
* Develop and build successful partnerships with key stakeholder, both internally and externally, that add value to our business.
* Review complaint process within the team ensuring these are resolved to an acceptable outcome within guidelines. Implement change to improve the service.
* Ensure all team members have clear objectives and Performance Plans in place and understand how these align to the Group strategy
* Manage workplace issues in a timely and legally compliant manner whilst maintaining and a fair and reasonable approach
* Champion treating customers fairly to ensure the customer is satisfied.
* Communicate clearly and influentially, in a way that engages people, so they can see how/what they do fits into the bigger picture and how they can each make a difference to the success of the company.
* Display high levels of personal integrity always in personal and business interaction.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Good understanding of business drivers and the key deliverables on the Customer Services Business plan
* To understand products, procedures and systems within business area
* Strong ability in understanding management information and using this to make considered decisions
* Knows how to take a team from 'Good' to 'Great'
* Strong track record of success
* Strong ability to engage people
* Strong desire to perform and make a difference to the bottom line
* Strong ability to connect with audience when communicating, both written and verbally.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create an environment that delivers excellent customer service.
* Demonstrate ability to deliver difficult and unpopular messages to the team when necessary
* A role model to others by leading by example
* Good leadership skills and strong ability to inspire change in people and work culture.
* Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills
* Good project management skills.
* Excellent customer focus skills.
* Ability to build partnerships both internally and externally with key stakeholders.
* Strong process improvements skills.
* Strong ability to value diversity.
* Strong self-awareness of own strengths and capabilities
Background on the Client
Our client is one the world's largest providers of Drinking Water solutions for businesses. Their Geographic spread reaches some 13 Direct Markets (including the UK, the USA and Australia) as well as 30+ in-direct markets. Their ambitions are big. They have doubled revenues over the past 2 years to c.$3000m per annum. Private Equity owned, it is their plan to create a $1Billion company by 2020. They are transforming their sales model to an omni-channel 21st Sales & Marketing fit for purpose entity, at its heart is a defined Customer Journey enabled by Digital Tools, CRM, Tele-Marketing/Inside Sales and Field Sales. As part of this journey they require a subject matter expert Contact Centre-Customer Service Manager to help deliver the Retention element of the Sales model as well as define and implement a sustained performance model and cadence.