£13 - £14 per hour
about 1 month ago
To seek opportunities across a range of media to raise the profile and corporate image of our cleint, both internally and externally.
- To play a key role in promoting and managing our clients reputation and raise its profile through multiple communication channels.
- To be the first point of contact for all media enquiries.
- To draft press releases for local press and industry publications in a timely manner to optimise impact and maximise opportunities.
- To monitor media activity on a daily basis and respond accordingly.
- To investigate and escalate potential reputational damage drafting proposed responses to minimise risk.
- To attend and manage coverage of a range of events providing news story coverage including photos and video, distributing to relevant channels in a timely manner to maximise impact.
- To develop communication plans that align with the overarching marketing plan and digital marketing strategy.
- To ensure crisis management plans are in place and Management spokespeople are suitably media trained.
- To write compelling and engaging copy for a broad audience such as young people, parents/guardians and multiple industry sectors.
- To proactively seek stakeholder engagement and development of relationships, both internally and externally to maximise opportunities.
- To carry out research to develop interesting content to leverage marketing messages.
- To act as a brand ambassador ensuring consistent messaging throughout all communications.
- To proactively seek engagement from internal departments and identify promotional opportunities in order to support the development of key curriculum areas.
- To manage the scheduling and creation of internal communication messages and assets.
- To ensure all copy is suitable for multi purposing and optimised for web.
- To work with the Director to manage, review, amend and approve course information leaflets.
- To establish and maintain regular communications with all stakeholders.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge and share best practice of new and innovative ways marketing can reach all stakeholders.
- To ensure consent is obtained and stored appropriately and accurately.
- To ensure content is compliant with legislation, such as GDPR, WLS and PECR.
- To develop and report monthly on communication activity, effectiveness and impact