£18000 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join a busy team. Our client is a successful property management and specialist in residential block management and due to continued growth in their portfolio is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team. You must have a full driving licence and access to a car.
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending upon experience
This is a permanent role covering the Cardiff area. You will need commercial property facilities management experience and will be responsible for making sure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the residents. You will be accountable and ensure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition for the residents.
* Managing any refurbishments and renovations to make sure they all run smoothly and according to plan
* You will be responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of buildings to ensure that they meet health and safety standards and the legal requirements
* Maintain building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs
* You will have joint responsibility of managing a large portfolio
* Ensuring health and safety and legislative compliance of the portfolio
* Conducting site visits where necessary to meet with leaseholders, contractors or surveyors and to inspect works or repairs.
* Carrying out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
The Ideal Candidate:
* You must be a people person and be able to develop strong long-term working relationships with a wide range of people
* Highly organised with excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as customer and client management skills
* The ability to manage a varied and complex workload
* You will efficiently control and manage your workload and have the ability to make decisions quickly
* Problem-solving is an essential skill