5 months ago
Our client in the Brynmenyn area are looking to recruit an experienced CNC Digital Cutting Operator to join their rapidly growing Industrial Print and Fabrication company with immediate effect.
Previous and demonstrable CNC Operation experience is a must in conjunction with the ability to read and work from production drawings. Other qualities required are exceptional time management skills, great attention to detail and the ability to work alone and efficiently in a busy factory/warehouse environment.
The ideal candidate will have to possess a full driving licence and transport.
- Operation of 3 axis ZUND CNC machines.
- Machining of flat sheet Acrylic, Polycarbonate, Foamex & Di bond
- Other ad-hoc duties would be required as the business requires.
Skills and qualities required
- CNC Setting/Operating experience.
- Reading and working directly from production drawings
- Take accurate measurements of work piece and gauges for production
- Previous CNC machining experience (especially flat sheet materials)
- Ability to manage own workload and stick to production targets
- Operate one or more machines with little or no assistance
- Working with minimum supervision and Inspecting produced work
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work area, as well as adhering to Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Have basic knowledge of production materials is advantageous
If you feel you have the right experience, skill set and attitude to meet the criteria of this role please ensure you send an up to date CV including all relevant experience and contact details.