£30000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a leading service provider within the Finance Sector. Due to their continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Client Service Manager to join the business.
As a Client Services Manager you will be liaising with clients to ensure that an excellent relationship is established and maintained with clients and their staff always.
Further main objectives of the role are to liaise with Clients daily in respect of the administration of the receivables (sales) ledger and verification of outstanding invoices to ensure:
a) no bad debts
b) no client losses due to poor service
* Mentoring and training new members of staff to ensure that they carry out their roles effectively
* Advising the senior Management team of any issues which may affect the security of prepayments or which might affect their relationship between the business and its clients
* Supporting new business through efficient communication with the sales team and identifying any ledger recovery concerns through a thorough verification/paperwork check, carrying out client take on visits where necessary.
* Annual reviews whether full review, client visit and/or audit both internal and external. Identifying any changes in nature of business/shareholding/guarantor circumstances/dilution and/or ledger recovery issues.
* Maintaining appropriate records of interactions with clients, debtors and staff
* Liaising with clients, ensuring that a good relationship is maintained with clients and their staff.
* Ensuring that adequate invoice verification levels are being carried out by telephone/email via company procedures, adhering to the credit policy.
* Making payments to clients as requested and authorised
* Managing overpayments and larger payments in line with the credit policy
* Ensuring supporting documentation is received in a timely manner and adequate
* Setting funding, default and credit limits within authority levels approved and communicating such with clients where allowed
* Industry experience in Operations and Client Services roles
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* IT Literate
* Good eye for detail
* Self motivated