South Wales, Wales
3 months ago
Carpenters required to work at a manufacturing site and form part of a multi-skilled team constructing mobile homes and high-end residential lodges.
You will ideally have experience of 1st and/or 2nd fix carpentry and, whilst not essential, a knowledge of other trades such as kitchen/bathroom fitting, painting and decorating etc.
All tools are provided, and the role is on a temp to perm basis with the opportunity to grow into higher level roles and learn other skills once offered a permanent role.
The role is on a PAYE basis, plus holiday pay and you will also be enrolled into a pension scheme.
Working in a clean indoor environment, key duties include:
- Being a key part of a multi-skilled trade team, which follows a stage by stage process of the manufacture of mobile homes and lodges
- 1st fix tasks such as constructing walls, floors and ceilings, plaster boarding etc
- 2nd fix tasks such as door frames, door hanging, skirting boards etc
- Assisting in kitchen and bathroom fitting (depending on experience)
- Assisting other trades such as tilers, carpet fitters, roofers, decorators etc
Hours of work are Mon-Fri 8am to 4.30pm (40 hrs), plus Saturday overtime.