Up to £25000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client is a leading service provider within its field. Due to their continued growth they are now looking to appoint a Business Support Assistant to join the business.
As a Business Support Assistant your role will be to effectively manage all procurement for all and to manage the software systems for effective usage.
* Ensuring all orders are placed when required, maintaining the best quality and prices.
* Maintaining cost efficiencies when procuring all required items.
* Maintaining excellent people management skills to successfully communicate with both colleagues and external suppliers.
* Liaising with Department Managers to gather correct information of products required for ordering.
* To provide support to the Accounts Manager with administrative duties i.e. supplier invoices.
* Effectively communicate to office staff any software developments and procedures.
* To order all necessary equipment for sites/offices including, stationery, janitorial items, PPE and toners and to distribute to the correct site.
* Maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers, communicating with them and ensuring best prices always.
* Liaising with Department Managers to ensure they have the correct equipment on their sites - organising any necessary equipment when required.
* To monitor all IT and internet usage and to liaise with our external IT provider and maintain efficient IT services.
* To monitor the usage of Company mobile phones and escalate over usage when necessary.
* To change the back-up of the server daily.
* To aid all team members and facilitate the implementation of new processes/systems.
* To manage ad-hoc projects, compiling necessary information and submitting to the Directors i.e. new mobile phone contracts, utility contracts and landline contracts.
* To be the main contact for booking hotels, meetings rooms, trains and conferences.
* To organise in-house charitable events, raising money for chosen charities.
* Any other office duties when required.
* To sort the mail both incoming and outgoing.
* The ability to communicate both to all stakeholders and understand the importance of it.
* Excellent IT skills and understanding.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Possessing strong organisational skills, logically planning tasks and activities.
* Can work as part of a team and be self-motivated to work alone.
* To be extremely reliable.
* Some project management experience desirable.
* To display a positive attitude always.