Up to £30000 per annum + OTE £60k
24 days ago
Our client is a growing Company and looking to expand their team for the support and supply of legislation advice to businesses across all industries.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who has experience in B2B sales to build a client base. The successful candidate would grow within the role and develop by self-generating new business and building a customer base, using telesales, networking and marketing.
It is essential that applicants are articulate, enthusiastic and able to sell at all levels.
The applicant will need to be a self-starter with the desire to progress in their career and able to demonstrate a strong track record of their achievement in sales.
* Manage sales pipeline, achieve targets and contribute to growth.
* Develop new business opportunities, manage existing accounts, generate leads, progress oppor-tunities and close business.
* Own the client relationship, ensure client objectives are understood
* Participate in the company's marketing strategy, identify and attend events
* Ability to self-generation leads and opportunities
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers, colleagues and industry professionals.
* Strong commercial awareness.
* Strong team player.
* Ability to think creatively.
* Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Ability to work in a target driven environment under pressure.