Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client a leading specialist lending broker who offer financial services products to the UK mortgage broker and IFA market are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive to join their Broker Manager team based at their site in Cardiff.
The primary role of the successful candidate is to generate a high volume of new business enquiries. You will be an integral part of the sales team, working closely with a team of qualified specialist mortgage advisors to win business with new customers across the UK.
If you have not been trained to CeMAP 3 basis, we will provide this training for you.
The successful candidate:
* The ideal candidate will have a proven track record identifying and developing new leads in a B2B environment, with the ability to convert those leads into completions. A strong background in this field is essential.
* Driven, results and service focused.
* Strong background in either second charge secured loans or commercial mortgages
* Excellent communication skills
* Target driven with a strong work ethic
* A drive to build a strong career
* Punctual and reliable
* Able to use your own initiative as well as working effectively as part of a team
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
* High attention to detail, accurate and thorough
* Self-motivated individual with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
* Desire to develop in role including supported external courses/qualifications (e.g. CeMAP, Management training, etc)
* Highly self-motivated and a passion for selling
* Motivated by KPIs and earning potential
* An understanding of compliance requirements
* Good commercial judgement and understanding of the mortgage market
* Proven track record in B2B sales environment
* CeMAP qualification (training available)
This is a fantastic opportunity which offers genuine career progression and offers great benefits:
* A structured career path with clear objectives
* Full professional ongoing training
* Starting salary of £25,000 plus bonus with unlimited earning potential OTE year 1 £65,000+
* Generous benefit package including health and dental care, life cover, pension, share scheme
* Free parking and gym on site
* The environment to achieve your professional ambitions