Up to £8.75 per hour
25 days ago
Due to the opening of our 9th branch and growth plans in the Avonmouth area, Centric Recruitment are looking for a Branch Administrator to join the team. Initially on a temporary basis, the role could become permanent for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the main duties of the role would be:
- Advertising vacancies on job boards
- Dealing with responses to job ads
- Arranging interviews, inductions and placements
- Assisting with IT led tasks such as database management, date entry and diary management
- Acting as a telephone/email point of contact for clients and candidates
- Managing candidate personnel files in line with GDPR regulations
- Dealing with other associated tasks such as holiday requests, payroll queries etc
- Professional and enthusiastic manner
- IT literate
- Team working attitude
- High level of commitment to customer service
- Ability to communicate in other laguages such as Polish would be an advantage
- Previous experience in an administration role is desirable
- Own transport is desirable (free parking is available at our office)
The working hours would be 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The payrate would be £8.75 per hour initially with a review should the role become permanent.