£18000 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is a leading specialist in the Industrial construction sector. Due to their recent successes and growth they are looking for a Draughtsman to join the team based in Cardiff.
The vacant position is ideal for a graduate who can produce detailed drawings and details of Industrial & Commercial buildings using AutoCAD. The role would be mainly office based, however will develop in to going to site and surveying.
* Installation guides for site-operative
* At times there would be working from scaffold and surveying from mobile platforms at height
* Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers
* Prepare drawings for sheet metal components
The successful candidate:
* Ideally you will have Roofing & Cladding design experience and can produce drawings which can in-turn be used as a template for material procurement (preparing orders).
* Experience within construction would be ideal but not essential and associated construction details would be beneficial.
* Essential to have experience with Microsoft Excel and have a professional telephone manner
* Basic knowledge of AutoCAD is essential, however, full training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing innovative company which will give the successful candidate the chance to progress their career within the construction industry.