Up to £11.41 per hour
30 days ago
To provide high level day to day office management to support the media relations function.
This includes responsibility for ensuring the publication and promotion of our clients news releases to the media at 09:30am and managing the smooth running of the media relations office.
Full training will be provided.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Media Relations Office, developing service delivery, actioning simple query research and providing support where required to ensure an effective service.
- Maintain media contact/distribution databases and use contact database to build distribution lists as required.
- Manage the publication and promotion of News Releases and other products to media clients.
- Manage the media relations inbox, prioritising and assigning queries to the Media Relations Officers ensuring that queries are fairly distributed. Follow through all queries to resolution.
- Manage and maintain media monitoring service, including distribution of daily cuts, highlighting risks to our clients reputation to senior stakeholders.
- Management of key administrative tasks required by our client including booking meeting rooms, taking minutes and coordinating travel and accommodation bookings for MRO staff members.
- Ad hoc duties to support the.MRO and Communications Division business priorities.
PLEASE NOTE ; There may be a requirement for a 7am start.
Relevant Qualifications Skills and Experience:
Time management and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and work under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
Experience of managing the effective administration of a busy office environment.
Experience of responding to enquiries and requests from clients in the internal and external environment. Accurate attention to detail.
Experience of managing client relationships within a service delivery environment.
Proactive approach to work, able to use own initiative and work well with minimum supervision.
A good aptitude for IT packages and databases.