£23000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a leading provider of process innovation technologies, solutions and equipment serving the global electronics manufacturing industry.
Primary Purpose of Role
Reporting to the relevant Team Leader, your primary responsibilities will include the electro-mechanical assembly of complex processing equipment.
* Performing a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
* Shift work and/or overtime (taking into account banked hours) will be a requirement of this role during busy periods such as quarter end
Key Behavioural Competencies
The ideal candidate:
* Will a have a flexible work ethic and be willing to work overtime and shift as required by the business
* Will be able to work under tight time restraints
* Will have the ability to use their own initiative
* Will have strong communication skills
* Will enjoy working in a team environment
* Applicants should have a mechanical background
* Significant experience in a 'machine minder' type role is advantageous
* Experience of working with technical drawings and experience of working in a clean room environment is desirable
HNC level educated or equivalent in mechanical/electrical engineering.