Up to £7.94 per hour
4 months ago
Centric Recruitment's client is looking for experienced Assembly Operators, on a temporary to permanent contract.
As the successful candidate you will;
- have previous production assembly experience
- excellent attention to detail
- experience in working to SOPs
- good team player
- good interpersonal skills
It is desirable but not essential that you have an NVQ or equivalent in Performing Manufacturing Operations and capable of leading/supervising.
Your role will include;
* Assembly of modules (Cutting material to size, sealing, attaching electrical connections, laminating, applying bar code label and testing).
* Adhere to quality procedures as in process instructions and process records.
* Follow Batch orders & monitor work practices to ensure that product is produced to agreed specifications.
* Ensure continuous production is maintained where possible.
* Input data into computer systems to record products.
* Participate in the set up of future production lines and procedures.
* Fix minor issues that may arise with the production line and trouble-shooting when production issues occur.
This is an opportunity to join a rapid growing business at their Newport site.
There will be training programs to ensure you know everything there is to know about the products and route for personal career progression.