Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £27000 per annum
4 months ago
Career Progression? A skill set that will always be in high demand? Yes?
Our client a global leader within the freight and logistics sector. Due to phenomenal growth we are recruiting for an experienced Export Supply Chain Coordinator to join their busy Air Import/Export team.
You must have a minimum of 1 years' experience within Air Export and Import to be considered for this role.
Role: Supply Chain Coordinator
The Supply Chain Coordinator has the core objective of providing quality, efficient and effective services to the highest standards of excellence and at the most cost-effective level of expenditure within the Air Export / Courier department.
* Client liaison over telephone and email
* Providing cost effective solutions to clients, eg Air or courier service
* Cost control
* Invoicing to clients as well as overseas Bollore group offices
* Handling Air Export shipments
* Coordination to all parties on door to door shipments
* Aviation security regulations are followed.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experience in Air shipping operations essential
* 4 GCSE's Essential / A-Levels Desirable
* Professional Experience Minimum 1 years Air Export / Import experience
* Strong technical and IT Skills
* Industry Knowledge and good customer service skills