Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly
Up to £10 per hour
4 months ago
Our client in Ystrad Mynach are looking to employ an Admin Support / Customer Service planner on a temporary to permanent basis- Immediate start availablle.
Some of the duties for this position are outlined below:
* To provide prompt, accurate information and update customers of the order status.
* To liase with Production and Purchasing to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled.
* To assess customer requirements and recognize trends and/or patterns that may occur.
* Entering of customer schedules and orders
* To build excellent customer relations based on trust
* To liase with MPS if customer requirements have exceeded normal guidelines
* Provide quotes and identification of minimum order values
* Introduce and maintain minimum order quantities and monitoring order value, particularly with after market/ smaller customers.
* Production of report and update the daily shipment report
* Analysis and maintenance of ontime delivery report
* Investigate and resolve price queries for customers
* Investigate customer debit notes
* Attendance to daily production meetings to provide up to date information on status, shipping details.
* Attendance and input at New Production introduction meetings
* Attend Customers to develop and maintain relationships
* Compliance - this will cover areas such as SEC legislation which has to be done annually for 3T&G (Tin,Tantalum, Tungsten and Gold), Country of Origin.
* Despatch - to include raising ASN's (Advance Shippng Notification), booking transport, raising despatch notes and Export Documentation.
* Department Measures & Reports e.g. Monthly Operations Reports, Monthly CSF's, BI Maintenance with exchange rates & commodity rates.
* End of month analysis e.g. investigating any variances
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV or give Rebecca a call on 01443 801580.