Up to £8.5 per hour
3 months ago
Centric Recruitment are currently recruiting for a administrator for our well established client in Avonmouth starting as soon as possible.
Hours - 9am to 5pm
Mon - Fri
You will be responsible for -
You will be collaborating with -
Avonmouth Operations Manager
Avonmouth Commercial Manager
Avonmouth Transport Manager
Job Summary -
* Office administration duties - filing, production and processing of paperwork
* Data input for PO log
* Data input on SWOPS
* Performing invoicing via SWOPS
* Liaise with customers for telephone enquiries
* Carry out driver sign ins and outs and inductions
* Daily filing.
* Daily invoicing.
* Ensuring PO log is up to date and accurate
* Driver induction and provision of paperwork for loads in/out
* Liaise with customers on bookings, liaise with operations on capacity, liaise with commercial on customer communications.
* Manage the movement's diary (with others).
* Create paper work for movement booking received.
* Managing variation - quantity and specification, going back to customer with revised prices, getting agreement, etc. (liaise Chemists and Commercial as appropriate).
* Checking invoices (before confirmed status).
* Accurate and timely reporting of KPI's as required
* End of day clear desk.
* Any other reasonable duties as and when required.
* Upholding and demonstrating visible leadership of the company values and behaviours at all times and actively promoting these with group and Business Unit colleagues, with internal and external customers and stakeholders
Critical Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Strong sales administration skills (accurate communication, paperwork, keeping track of events).
* Understanding of waste or similar sectors (where product movement has to be traceable).
* SME environment experience (few people being flexible and multi-skilled).
* Very good phone skills dealing with complex information that must be accurately transmitted/understood, able to explain price/date changes keeping customers on side.
* Good organisation skills able to coordinate diverse activity and information against time deadlines.
* Have or able to develop skills for phone based sales development with existing customers (no cold calling).
* Deadline driven.
* Eye for detail.
* Mature "can do" attitude.
* MS Office literate and experienced in widely used accounting packages (company runs SWOPS for movement control and invoicing).
* Ability to work with people at all levels of an organisation.
* Confident to constructively challenge when things "don't look right".
Customer Focus - Enabler (Critical)
Delivering Results - Performer (Critical)
Leadership - Performer
Innovation and Change - Performer
Communication - Performer (Critical)
Team Working - Enabler (Critical)
Self-Development - Enabler
Decision Making and Problem Solving - Enabler
The position will be temp - perm for the right candidate.