Contact Centres, Permanent, Industry news...
For the last year Centric has been supporting Carpeo in their recruitment drive following the launch of their brand new site in Newport.
We’ve had the pleasure of seeing their operation grow from an empty contact centre to now employing over 60 staff and still growing.
Having worked so closely with Carpeo and seeing their vision for the future of the operation we truly believe it’s a brilliant place to work.
Here are just 5 reasons why:
- People – As a business, Carpeo recognises that it’s their people who help the business reach its goals and that’s why they truly value their staff. There is a fantastic, lively atmosphere in the centre and a strong sense of team spirit. Carpeo are also dedicated to developing talent by offering a clear pathway for progression, training and mentoring services to ensure they bring out the best in everyone.
- Culture – Carpeo has a number of blue chip clients and is seen as one of the most respected contact centres in the UK, having won numerous awards to reflect this. The business is dedicated to delivering the highest standards of service in an environment that is equally rewarding to its employees. Work is stimulating, rewarding and happens in a culture of diversity, fairness and equality.
- Higher than average salaries – The starting salary for a sales advisor at Carpeo is £18,000 plus benefits. This is £2,000 higher than the national UK average for contact centre workers but it gets even better! If an advisor passes their probation period after 6 months, their salary goes up to £20,000 and there is potential to earn up to £7,500 in bonuses per year. Team leader and supervisor roles have equally competitive salaries.
- Job security – Carpeo’s Newport centre has been partly funded by the Welsh Government meaning the business and its jobs are far more secure than most new operations. Furthermore, Carpeo already successfully runs a large operation in Swindon employing more than 250 people. They have ambitious growth plans and a tried and tested formula for success.
- Diversity – It is often assumed that if you work in a call centre you spend all day on the phone but this isn’t the case. Employees interact with customers across multiple platforms including webchat, phone and email. Not only does this add variety to your working day, it builds your skills across all three channels developing you into multi-skilled agents. From an employability point of view this is hugely beneficial to any employee as it sets them apart from other, less experienced candidates.
As you can see, Carpeo is not your average contact centre and is an exciting and rewarding place to work. If you have a positive, can do attitude and a passion for delivering outstanding service, you can be part of this growing business.
We have 5 intakes between June and August so now is the time to apply. You can find the full job description for the customer advisor roles here: https://www.centricrecruitment.co.uk/job/customer-sales-advisor/
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Emma.Parsons@Centricrecruitment.co.uk